We are looking for candidates whose availability is anywhere between 6am-11:30pm (due to COVID our hours are 6a-6p, temporary). We have positions available with infants/Young Toddlers (2 weeks – 18 months), Toddler Two’s (24 months – 32 months), and our school-age Program (grades k- 6th).
General Statement of Duties: Performs a variety of tasks under the direction of the teacher; assists teachers in overall classroom operation; primary caregivers are responsible for four children; performs related duties as required.
We are looking for:
- Energetic (Playing with 1-12 year old’s takes energy!)
- Dependable (Kids need stability)
- Loving (Sometimes what a kid really needs is a hug)
- Creative (Our kids LOVE crafts and new games)
- Willing to get dirty (With kids come mess)
- Willing to clean (That mess needs to be cleaned up)
- Looking for a part-time position (Because that’s what this one is)
- Fun (Because no one wants a boring teacher)
- MUST be flexible ( 1st and 2nd Shift)