Looking for a part-time position that enables you to make an impact on your community?
Join our team!
As an Educator with Kiddie Time Childcare Center, you’ll have a positive impact on students, parents, and schools in your local community! Be a part of an organization that is changing the game in before and after school care!
We provide our team of educators with the best training and development in the after-school child care profession! With our innovative online and in person training, 99% of employees feel confident and effective just one month into their work. You will have access to our 200+ training modules in our online library, and pay increases based on your voluntary development.
As an Educator, you will:
- Assist elementary children (k-6th) with virtual support ( while remote during the school year)
- Assist our After School Team Leader with planning and implementing the program for students in accordance with organization and agency policies.
- Comply with site policies and procedures.
- Work in a team environment.
- Develop engaging lesson plans that are age-appropriate and meet organization and agency guidelines.
- Supervise students at all times.
- Create a welcoming environment for students.
- Maintain open lines of communication with site stakeholders.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings, training, and other organization/agency functions as required by the supervisor.
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate a desire to be role models, coaches, and mentors for students!
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma/GED required
- Teachers who have experience working with children AND/OR college credits in early childhood/elementary/related field
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Individuals who work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff, and school personnel
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; Current CPR and 1st Aid Certification required within the first 3 months of employment., Mandated Reporter, Cleared TB, Clear the Live Scan (criminal background check via fingerprinting), Conduct health exam and TB test.
- Respect for and dedication to working with children with special needs
- A love for children!
Benefits of being an Educator with K.T.C.C.:
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ Disguised Learning
- Flexible working hours aligned with school schedules